Sunday, September 25, 2011

Update on Mission Find a Home

Well we had submitted a couple of offers on some shortsales. The first one the second lender didn't want to take less money and the firs lender decided to foreclose. That means the second lender now gets NO money. We were out bid on the second shortsale and now we found a standard sale and should get an answer this evening. Home buying can be very fun but also frustrating. There is so much out there but, we are being a little picky as we will be living there for several years and then hope to rent it out. This will not be our forever home but it will need to fit criteria that will work well for us to live in and then bring us good revenue as a rental. I know to some our choices may not seem like we have a plan but, boy do we have a plan! Not that I 'm going to share it right now in this forum.
Hotel life is still good. We are surrounded with people from Australia and New Zealand. What a friendly group! They talk to you like they've known you for years. Very cool to be around.
As for finding more time to socialize, just when I was getting it all together I got sick. So, as soon as I know that I don't need a hazmat suite to go out, I will be joining in all the wonderful festivities that my friends have invited me to! I just can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment