Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer is upon us! I love summer! My favorite time of year with my favorite things to do. Beach and water have much to do with me and the summer. I adore relaxing days at the beach playing in the sand and surf. I have yet to learn to surf but it is on my list of things to accomplish. My kids use to love these days as well but, my son has decided in his young teenage years that he no longer likes the sand or the surf for that matter. I sure hope he changes his opinion back around at some point. I love the family times that we've had as they have grown. All the wonderful memories we've made in the sand and the ocean and all the lessons we've learned! What are your favorite seasons and things to do? Maybe we'll meet up at the beach sometime this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment